14 Days of Self-Discovery
Journal prompts to reconnect with who you are.
“Who in the world am I? Ah, that’s the great puzzle.”
― Lewis Carroll, author of Alice in Wonderland
What is your most vivid childhood memory?
If I could write a letter to someone from my past, what would it say?
What do I personally value the most in life?
In our fast-paced society and “busy” lives, we often don’t take the time to get to know ourselves better, heal from the past, and get a clear vision for our future.
The 14 Days of Self-Discovery journal prompts is a chance to:
- Help identify how you’re feeling and why
- Identify what you value the most in life
- Express self-compassion and self-care
- Self-heal from any emotions you’re holding on to
- Bonus – Get into the habit of journaling daily
“Thank you for creating a way to reconnect with myself…It was a challenge for some prompts and I am still working through some of them. Self-discovery is a journey.”
“I thought the emotional wheel is a very useful tool. It helps pinpoint exactly what you are feeling, and that helps you work through those feelings.“
“After two days, I had already recommended the prompts to my sisters and sister in laws. Thank you for providing this type of program.”
How it Works
- When you subscribe, you’ll receive your first journal prompt soon after.
- Each email will prompt you to identify how you’re currently feeling before you begin your journal prompt. You’ll also be given a visual aid that provides a long list of emotion-based adjectives to choose from.
- You’ll get one email a day with a new journal prompt.